No doubt, smart doors are all set to replace the traditional key and lock system. These days people are moving towards the electric door (ประตู รั้ว ไฟฟ้า, which is the term in Thai) systems. These doors are high-tech and provide the users with many benefits. The electric doors are also an efficient way to reduce the risk of all the types of dangers that usually occur. Hence, in this post we are going to make you aware of what exactly are electric doors and how do they work.
The relevant information will help you in understanding. How these doors can be super-efficient and useful for you. So, let’s get started.
Different Types Of Electric Door Locks
When it comes to select the best electric door for your office, or your home. It is very important to learn about the various types of electric locks.
Usually, the traditional lock system works on the pin and Tumblr method. Hence, it is not strong enough to provide a higher level of securities. Whereas, the electronic door and lock system consists of an element like an accumulator. The escalator connects the bolt with a small motor which is buried deep inside the door frame itself. This electric motor operates by an electric impulse. The impulse is generated or triggered by various methods. This purely depends on the type of lock the user chooses for the electric door.
The impulse can be generated through the electronic card reader, fingerprint scanner, or even by the keypad.
Benefits Of Using Electronic Door Systems As Compared With Traditional Locks
Mentioned below are the important benefits that will encourage you to shift your traditional lock system to the electronic lock system. Thus, make sure to consider them all.
- The electronic doors can be operated easily. You can easily lock your home doors by sitting in your car or even from your office.
- These doors provide you with a higher level of security.
- You can also integrate various applications with your electric door locks and software system.
- Provides better protection to the entire family by having sensors that can easily detect the thief or any suspicious activity.
- You can easily install the application or software on your android phone or iOS and have access to all the features from any corner of your home.
So, here is the most relevant information regarding the electric doors. Make sure to consider all of that and have the most of the technology.